– Data entry and process journal entries to day-to-day work on our system including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, and preparation of debtors /creditors statements.
– Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
– Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
– Assisting with reviewing of expenses, revenues etc. as assigned.
– Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
– Preparing analysis of accounts as requested.
– Assisting in preparing weekly reports for cash status and A/R.
– Assisting in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
– Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
– Handling purchasing process.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. – 2 to 3 years experience in Accounting.
– Process information in a deeply analytical manner. – High attention to detail is necessary to review records.
– Proficient with accounting software, such as QuickBooks, and spreadsheet programs, such as Excel.
– Strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Organizational Skills.
We are always open to welcome new talents. Send your application here.