Ref: WDS16 – Q1, 2016
Job responsibilities will include the layout, visual appearance and usability of a website, using a combination of graphic design skills and technical knowledge of how web pages are created, the work involves:
- Liaising closely with a customer or client at the design stage and finding the answers to questions about why the site is needed, who the target audience will be, who the leading competitors are, etc.
- Producing a design that will be attractive to the target user, has a logical navigation.
- Deciding on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented for the web.
- Ensuring that material on the web site is accessible to all groups including those with disabilities.
- Testing the site for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
- Fixing errors.
- Teaming with front-end developers to design and produce the website layout.
- Responsible for designing applications for other media devices like mobile phones, iphone, etc.
- Taking into consideration the application usability and interactivity issues.
Education and/or Experience
- Over three years previous experience in industry.
- History of commercial web application design and development and exposure to the full project life cycle.
- Understands fully browser specific compatibility issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self motivated, organized, and highly initiative
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Able to promptly communicate with the team and project stakeholders
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills in both Arabic and English
- Up-to-date with current internet trends with specific interest in social networking
- Highly innovative and always seeking ways to impress others
or send your updated CV to
with the reference included in the subject