Ref: TLDEV16 – Q3, 2016
- Communicating with the client and product owner to discuss the details of the Sprint and each story included.
- Preparing functional and technical specifications/estimations to be handed to the product owner to discuss the details of the Sprint and each story included.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.Protecting the team and keeping them focused on the tasks in hand and making sure they do not over-commit themselves to what they can achieve during the Sprint.
- Coaching the team, helping team members work together in the most effective manner possible, guiding them through planning games, pair programming and peer reviews.
- Conducting daily meetings (SCRUM meeting) with team and Sprint planning and retrospective meetings with product owner and/or client to discuss the details of the Sprint and each story included.
- Transparent planning and module development - let everyone know who is accountable for what and by when.
- Directing the day-to-day activities of the team members and ensuring they follow the standard processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that tasks are being done with a high quality (design patterns, coding standards, test coverage, type of bugs, etc.).
- Preparing the Sprint backlog and how team will accomplish it including deployments and testing.
- Mitigating, monitoring and managing risks (risk analysis) at every stage/sprint with commitment.
- Conducting frequent stakeholder/client meetings to monitor progress.
- Conducting periodic meetings with product owner and SCRUM master.
- Communicating with the product owner to discuss requirements priorities, conflicts, business constraints, legal issues, etc.
- Cancelling or rescheduling Sprint milestone if needed.
- Ensuring that the team spirit and moral is kept and improving members confidence, enthusiasm, motivation, ego and focus.
- Responsible to make sound technical decisions.
- Challenging other team members to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Acknowledging and appreciating each team member's contributions.
- Encouraging team members to innovate in the solutions being devised.
- Conducting assessment of team members on both technical and managerial levels.
- Contributing in the hiring process by conducting technical interviews of candidate team members.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Over six years previous experience in industry.
- History of commercial web application design and development and exposure to the full project life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Clear understanding of web and system security issues and designing for best application performance.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of accuracy and attention to details.
- Self motivated, organized, and highly initiative.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills in both Arabic and English.
- Up-to-date with current internet trends with specific interest in social networking.
- Highly innovative and always seeking ways to impress others.
or send your updated CV to
with the reference included in the subject