Ref: WDEV16 – Q1, 2016
- Developing new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing Web applications and all integrated internal systems.
- Performing unit and system testing of Web applications.
- Developing database-driven Web interfaces.
- Contributing in the design of application architecture.
- Willing to learn/share via presentations and internal sessions.
Education and/or Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Over two years previous experience in the industry.
- A clear understanding of web and system security issues.
- An understanding of Object Oriented Development with preference to programming in Ruby on Rails.
- An interest in current Internet trends, with specific interest in social networking.
- A proficiency in HTML and at least one scripting language.
- Superior skills in SQL is required; database optimization skills are a plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux and bash scripting are pluses.
- Mobile development is a plus.
Additional skills should include the following
- An ability to establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Analytical thinking and a strong eye for details.
- Strong organizational skills and capability of taking initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills in both Arabic and English.
- Innovative and the continuous seeking of ways to impress others.
or send your updated CV to
with the reference included in the subject